Current Trade-In Hours
We are open for trade-ins from 11-4 Monday - Friday. (Please note: We are unable to accept drop-offs or to review trade-ins outside these hours.)
Please Follow these Guidelines
WE ACCEPT PAPERBACK BOOKS IN THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
- For adults - Fiction, Mystery, SF, Poetry/Drama, narrative Non-Fiction (including History, Biography, Memoir, and Essays).
- For children - Beginning Readers & Chapter Books, Middle Grade Fiction, and YA Fiction.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT BOOKS IN THESE CATEGORIES:
- Hardcovers - except children's picture books and current bestsellers
- How-to guides
- Dated materials, such as travel guides
BOOKS MUST BE IN ACCEPTABLE CONDITION
- Spines must be intact, covers must be sticker-free, and inside pages must be free of marginal notes.
WE WILL CONSIDER A MAXIMUM OF ROUGHLY 50 BOOKS PER VISIT
- This is roughly the equivalent of two paper grocery bags or small boxes.
- Please be sure to pack books in small boxes or bags for safe transportation down the stairs!
WE MAY NOT TAKE EVERY BOOK
- Even if your book checks all the right boxes, if other customers have already traded-in the same title, we're likely not going to want more copies. It's always possible that will change as books sell, and we may suggest trying again down the road.
HOW MUCH WILL I GET FOR MY USED BOOKS?
- We issue store credit for up to 20% of the original price depending on the condition of the book.