GREAT NEWS - WE HAVE RESUMED USED BOOKS TRADE-INS!
Read on for more details...
- Trade-in hours are Tuesdays and Saturdays from 1-4.
- Appointments are not necessary, but please note that we cannot accept drop-offs.
Please Follow these Guidelines
WE ACCEPT PAPERBACK BOOKS IN THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
- For adults - Fiction, Mystery, SF, Poetry/Drama, narrative Non-Fiction (including History, Biography, Memoir, and Essays).
- For children - Beginning Readers & Chapter Books, Middle Grade Fiction, and YA Fiction.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT BOOKS IN THESE CATEGORIES:
- Hardcovers - except children's picture books and current bestsellers
- How-to guides
- Dated materials, such as travel guides
BOOKS MUST BE IN ACCEPTABLE CONDITION
- Spines must be intact, covers must be sticker-free, and inside pages must be free of marginal notes.
WE WILL CONSIDER A MAXIMUM OF ROUGHLY 50 BOOKS PER VISIT
- This is roughly the equivalent of two paper grocery bags or small boxes.
WE MAY NOT TAKE EVERY BOOK
- Even if your book checks all the right boxes, if other customers have already traded-in the same title, we're likely not going to want more copies. It's always possible that will change as books sell, and we may suggest trying again down the road.
We Look Forward to Seeing You!