North of Boston Libraries Author Series
Please use the links below to order the new books by the authors who will be presenting at these upcoming events:
- Luanne Rice, discussing The Shadow Box, on February 19th.
- J.A. Jance, discussing Missing and Endangered, on February 26th.
- Susan Mallery, discussing The Vineyard at Painted Moon, on March 2nd.
- Jason Dearen, discussing Kill Shot: A Shadow Industry, A Deadly Disease, on March 4th.
- Janice Nimura, discussing The Doctors Blackwell, on March 9th.
- Dr. Robert Krim and Alan Earls, discussing Boston Made: From Revolution to Robotics - Innovations that Changed the World, on March 11th.
- Jennifer Dupee, discussing The Little French Bridal Shop, on March 19th.
- Anna Malaika Tubbs, discussing The Three Mothers: How the Mothers of Martin Luther King, Jr., Malcolm X, and James Baldwin Shaped a Nation, on March 24th.
We are also still accepting orders for these events which have already taken place:
- Ace Atkins, Robert B. Parker's Someone to Watch over Me.
- Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child, The Scorpion's Tail.
- Dan Morain, Kamala's Way: An American Life.
We will be sending out copies once we have signed bookplates to go with them.
Wellesley Books will donate 10% of your purchase of these books to the participating libraries. Please use the Order Comments field on our checkout page to specify which library you wish to receive your portion. Leave this field blank if you would like your portion to go into the general distribution to benefit all the libraries equally.