Intelligent Automation: Learn how to harness Artificial Intelligence to boost business & make our world more human (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned.)
"One of the most important books of our times " - Bernard Marr
"An essential reading for anybody who cares about the future of work" - Arianna Huffington
"This insightful and practical guidebook is instrumental for success in the Fourth Industrial Revolution" - Klaus Schwab, founder of the World Economic Forum
"An insightful exploration of Intelligent Automation" - Dr. Kai-Fu Lee, author of NYT Bestseller "AI Superpowers"
"This field guide is essential reading" - Gartner
"Masterful insight, this book is more relevant than ever" - HFS
"This book needed to be written" - Forrester
ABOUT THE BOOK
This is the first reference book on Intelligent Automation (IA). Also called Hyperautomation, it is one of the most recent trends in the field of artificial intelligence. IA is a cutting-edge combination of methods and technologies, involving people, organizations, machine learning, low-code platforms, robotic process automation (RPA), and more.
This book is for everyone - whether you are an experienced practitioner, new to the topic, or simply interested in what the future holds for enterprises, work, life, and society as a whole.
Key content of the book:
- What is Intelligent Automation (IA)? Why has the use of IA been expanding so rapidly? What are the benefits it unleashes for employees, companies, customers, and society?
- How have leading organizations been able to harness the full potential of IA, at scale, and generate massive efficiency gains in the range of 20 to 60%?
- How can IA save 10+ million lives per year, triple our global budget for education, eliminate hunger, help protect our planet, or increase the resilience of society to pandemics and crises?
What you will get from this book:
- Get the lessons learned from 100+ IA transformation successes (and failures)
- Benefit from the largest publicly available library of 500+ IA use cases by industry and by business function
- Gain access to insights garnered from 200+ IA industry experts
Read more about this book: www.intelligentautomationbook.com.
WHY THIS BOOK?
While many books have been published on AI, machine learning, or robotics, a comprehensive reference guidebook had never yet been written on the topic of IA. Also, it seemed essential to us to work towards establishing IA as a field, with its own frameworks, use cases, methods, and critical success factors.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Pascal Bornet is a recognized global expert, thought leader, and pioneer in the field of intelligent automation (IA). He founded and led the IA practices for Mckinsey & Company and Ernst & Young (EY), where he drove hundreds of IA transformations across industries. Bornet is a member of the Forbes Technology Council, and he was awarded Global Top Voice in Technology 2019.
lan Barkin is Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer at SYKES. He is a globally recognized thought leader and veteran in the IA space. Barkin co-founded Symphony Ventures, a pure-play IA consulting company providing cutting-edge services across all sectors. In 2018, the company was acquired for US$69 million by SYKES, a NASDAQ-listed global leader.
Dr. Jochen Wirtz is Vice-Dean MBA Programmes at the National University of Singapore Business School, and Professor of Marketing. He is a well-known and highly acclaimed author with more than 20 books published, including "Services Marketing - People, Technology, Strategy". His research has been published in over 100 academic journal articles, and he received over 40 awards.