Digital Transformation Know How: Connecting digital transformation, agility and leadership (Paperback)
What to know?
In recent years, digital development has accelerated and digital turbulence is the new normal. So, it's time for a synthesis, time to bring stability to that turbulence: What have we learned? What do we know? What should we no longer have doubts about? Whether you're a CEO or a dedicated worker, you have an important role to play in your organisation's digital transformation. But it's hard when you don't have a common frame of reference or common language. What's the big picture? How do things align? How can you contribute?
This book offers you a practical perspective on six critical elements of successful digital transformation design:
- Strategy for the digital age Digital transformation invests in strengthening the core and growing the more - page 25.
- Customer experience design Great customer experience emerges from the way you solve your customers' problems - page 45.
- Data and analytics Giving data hands and feet is crucial to the success of a digital transformation - page 65.
- Digital partnership strategies Combinatorial innovation drives digital partnerships, but they still must be earned - page 85.
- Digital transformation leadership Technology skills are an organisation's ticket to ride, agility its ticket to heaven - page 105.
- Scaling agility The paradox involved in scaling agility is introducing fast flexibility and stability at the same time - page 133