Potty Training for Girls in 3 days (Paperback)
Are you frustrated by the weeks of potty training efforts that seem to go nowhere?
You're not alone.
For many parents, potty training their child is a months-long process full of frustration and tears for both the parent as well as the child. On average, most children take 3 months to be toilet trained.
But in today's world, three months can feel like a lifetime--especially when you're juggling potty training with work, life, family, and friends.
So why do so many people take that long?
Simply put: Potty training your daughter in just 3 days may seem too good to be true.
And yet, more and more people are finding massive success by following this fast and effective method that teaches your child to recognize their body cues on their own.
You don't want to spend months worrying if you are doing things "right" while your child struggles to understand what you're trying to teach.
Potty training is something that every parent goes through, but you don't have to have the same experience that so many parents endure because they feel as if they have no other choice.
Stephany Hicks knows the ins and outs of toilet training and tried every approach under the sun when she was raising her own 3 children.
Now, she's compiled all you need to know in order to take your child out of diapers and into the next stage of their development as easily and quickly as possible.
In Potty Training for Girls in 3 Days, you will discover:
- Common problems parents encounter during the potty training process, and how you can prevent them before they arise
- Tips and techniques for adapting the training plan to your daughter's specific needs
- Why it's so important for the entire family to be involved in the potty training process
- Telltale signs your daughter is ready to be potty trained, and how to take action thereon
- Clear instructions for each day of potty training, as well as approaches that can be used beyond the end of the program
- The 8 key elements to handling regression so that diapers will forever be a thing of the past
- A full list of everything you'll need before you begin potty training, allowing for a seamless procedure
And much more.
There's no need for you to spend weeks trying method after method that never seem to stick, worrying about what you might be doing wrong.
It's more than possible to potty train your daughter without tearing your hair out, and make it a quick and painless transition.If you're ready to accomplish this next milestone with your daughter without the tears and frustration, then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button right now.