You're Not Crazy: Living with Anxiety, Obsessions and Fetishes (Hardcover)
(This book cannot be returned.)
This book will change your life.
You're Not Crazy: Living with Anxiety, Obsessions and Fetishes is designed to help those who suffer deeply from anxiety and its manifestations, especially in these times of escalating mental health concerns exacerbated by the devastating pandemic.
Are you suffering from any of the following?
- Anxiety (a feeling of worry, nervousness or unease, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome)
- Agoraphobia (an extreme or irrational fear of entering open or crowded places, of leaving one's own home or of being in places from which escape is difficult)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (a disorder in which a person feels compelled to perform certain actions repeatedly to alleviate persistent fears or intrusive thoughts, typically resulting in severe disruption of daily life)
- Excoriation (a compulsion to damage or remove part of the surface of the skin)
- Fetishism (a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree with a particular object, item of clothing or part of the body)
- Conversion Disorder (exhibiting psychosomatic symptoms including blindness, the inability to speak, numbness and paralysis).
This illuminating workbook is filled with stories of humanity at its neurotic quirkiest who find life-altering transformation and offers readers a methodical solution that can liberate them from similar anxiety-based maladies.
Those who either suffer from such afflictions or who are family members of someone in desperate need of help will find hope in these pages as they read the stories of patients who discover empowerment, newfound confidence and, most importantly, the burst of freedom that comes with a rapid correction of maladaptive behaviors.