High Risk Clients: Evidence-Based Assessment & Clinical Tools to Recognize and Effectively Respond to Mental Health Crises (Paperback)
Usually ships to store in 4-6 days.
Crises are never scheduled, convenient or easy. But they happen, and you need the best tools at your disposal to navigate any situation you face.
High Risk Clients provides a comprehensive and concise resource that you will turn to time after time to effectively intervene and keep clients safe.
- Suicide assessment & minimizing risk with realistic safety planning
- Recognize medical emergencies that present with psychological symptoms
- Strategies for trauma-informed care
- Tools and treatment protocols for substance abuse
- Prepare for the risk of violent behavior
- Downloadable assessments and handouts
- Practice case studies