My Book of Firsts with Sophie la girafe® (Hardcover)
On our shelves now
A delightful journal for recording your child’s special “firsts,” featuring Sophie la girafe, the #1 teether toy in the US
A child’s first years are a time to cherish, but they often fly by in a haze of diaper changes and play dates. My Book of Firsts with Sophie la girafe captures more than 85 of baby’s important milestones—and continues the adventure into the early school years:
- First night in the crib, and first night in a "big kid" bed
- First laugh, and first words
- First time crawling, and first time with a babysitter
- First trip to the park, and first favorite book
- First day at school, and much more!
About the Author
Sophie la girafe was born in France on May 25, 1961. An undisputed star from the start, Sophie first made her way to America several decades ago and has experienced a resurgence in popularity in recent years. The more than 30 million people worldwide who have purchased the teething toy help to make Sophie the most recognizable and beloved giraffe on earth.