Welcome Baby: It's A Girl Baby Shower Guest Book: Keepsake, Advice for Expectant Parents and BONUS Gift Log - Baby Bird Pink Design (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned.)
Baby Shower Guest Book, Tracker Log & Keepsake Pages, Advice for ParentsThis funny and beautiful designed baby shower guestbook is the perfect way to capture the emotions and memories of your little angel shower party
A baby shower is one of the most traditional ways in which your loved ones come together to express their joy at your pregnancy. You'll have a lot of fun with your guests asking them to fill in the pages of this Baby Shower Guest Book. It's time for friends and family to share time with the expectant parents and to "shower" them with gifts, love, and good wishes before the birth. A perfect way to get guests chatting and laughing as they leave heartfelt messages. Write across the pages so the gorgeous mum to be, will have a keepsake to look back on and remember this beautiful celebration. A perfect present for your special friend or relative.
Baby Shower Guest Book Features:
- A page specially dedicated for personalization.
- A page with a beautiful quote.
- 120 pages including 94 Guest Advice pages, 10 Gift Log pages, and 10 Keepsake pages.
- Beautiful design capitol separator.
- Each page has 4 lined sections: Name & Relationship to Happy Parents, Precious pieces of advice for Parents, Wishes for a magic baby boy and 4 Keepsakes.
- 10 Pages gift log are included in the back to help you stay organized and keep track of gifts, making it easy to send thank you cards after your baby shower.
- 10 pretty designed pages with for 8 keepsakes per each page, to preserve the memories.
- Great gift idea
- 6" x 9" - perfect versatile size
- Beautifully designed cover with SOFT Velvety Matte finish.
- Made in the USA
We know that planning the perfect baby shower can be a daunting task. Whether you're the mommy-to-be or her best friend, it seems like everything's been done before. Don't let that get you down. Even though someone else came up with that awesome baby shower idea you saw on the internet, you can use it as inspiration for your own party. Record the names of the special guests attending your baby shower and the descriptions of all the thoughtful messages, cards, and gifts awaiting the sweet baby arrival. Baby showers can be playful and fun, or relaxed and elegant. It really depends on what mom wants and what she's feeling up to. Even though mom doesn't usually plan her own baby shower, it's always good to ask for her thoughts on the activities that are being planned. At the end of the day, the most important thing is for mom - and dad, if it's a co-ed baby shower - to enjoy the day and to receive lots of love, gifts, and good wishes. After all, the new baby will be here in no time, and a baby shower is a wonderful way to spend some time surrounded by loved ones before the big day is here
Buy now to start capturing the memories of your perfect baby shower