Spinach in Your Boss's Teeth: Essential Etiquette for Professional Success (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned.)
Navigate the business world with confidence and poise
Have you ever been stymied by a sticky situation--like what to say to a boss with spinach in her teeth, or how to introduce someone whose name you've forgotten? Whether you're seeking answers to modern workplace dilemmas or want more success in your interactions with others, Spinach in Your Boss's Teeth is a practical etiquette guide for today's professional.
Etiquette expert Arden Clise shares useful information to help anyone succeed at work, including:
- Starting and graciously ending conversations.
- Do's and don'ts for posting on social media.
- How to greet business partners and clients from other countries.
- Interviewing for a job over lunch.
- Writing emails that get read.
- Meeting and mingling with ease.
- Avoiding business meal faux pas.
- Conducting effective meetings.