Machinery's Handbook Pocket Companion: Quick Access to Basic Data & More from the 31st Edition (Paperback)
Usually ships to store in 4-6 days (may take longer if sourced from further away)
Machinery's Handbook, Pocket Companion, is a concise yet authoritative, highly useful reference that draws its content from the Machinery's Handbook. Designed as a time saver, the Pocket Companion is an ideal quick resource for anyone in manufacturing, metalworking, and related fields for whom convenient access to just the most basic data is essential.
The Pocket Companion draws on the wealth of tables, charts, and text in the Machinery's Handbook, 31st Edition. Much of the information has been reorganized, distilled, or simplified to increase the usefulness of this book, while keeping it compact. The Pocket Companion is not intended to replace the new Machinery's Handbook, 31st Edition. Instead, it serves as a handy and more portable complement to the Handbook's vast collection of text, data, and standards. Features
- Serves as a handy and portable complement to the vastly larger compilation of data, standards, and text, in the Machinery's Handbook.
- Revised to reflect numerous changes made in the new 31st edition, this second edition includes updated standards, key revisions, and added tables.
- The visual design and carefully organized presentation of fundamental and reliable data facilitates frequent and easy use, helping to save time and labor.
- Practitioners and students will find the Pocket Companion to be a convenient ready-reference to keep nearby while working on engineering designs, on the shop or factory floor, or learning fundamentals in school and studies.
- The Pocket Companion also is sold as a standalone eBook. For information on this handy format, as well as the Machinery's Handbook 31 Digital Edition, visit the Industrial Press eBookStore site at ebooks.industrialpress.com.