What to Expect When You're Expecting (Hardcover)
Usually ships to store in 4-6 days.
America’s pregnancy bible answers all your baby questions.
- When can I take home a pregnancy test?
- How can I eat for two if I’m too queasy to eat for one?
- Can I keep up my spinning classes?
- Is fish safe to eat? And what’s this I hear about soft cheese?
- Can I work until I deliver? What are my rights on the job?
- I’m blotchy and broken out—where’s the glow?
- Should we do a gender reveal? What about a 4-D ultrasound?
- Will I know labor when I feel it?
About the Author
Heidi Murkoff is the author of the What to Expect® series of pregnancy and parenting books. She is also the creator of WhatToExpect.com and the WhatToExpect app, which reach over 11 million expecting and new parents, and the What to Expect Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping underserved families expect healthy pregnancies, safe deliveries, and healthy, happy babies.