Relics, Wrecks and Ruins (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned.)
Futures and Pasts, Fearless and Frightening.
This is a must-read collection for all fans of sci-fi, fantasy, and horror. A celebration of legacy and endurance.
- Bizarre remains of a lost civilisation emerge from the ice.
- The ghosts of a drowned town wait to be awakened.
- A witch with a dragon problem.
- What Elvis will do to protect his fellow artists from annihilation.
- An ancient spaceship carries the last, fragmented memories of Earth.
- Broken souls of the dead are passed on to the new-born.
- ...These and many more tales showcase the hopes, remnants, and fears of humanity.
Having been diagnosed with terminal cancer, Aiki Flinthart reached out for works from as many of her favourite authors as would answer the call. And many did.
Between these pages you'll find stories by some of the world's best science fiction, fantasy, and horror writers. Find new favourite authors and re-join old friends.
Their fabulous works are threads woven with a sure hand into a tapestry of the weird, the worrying, and the wonderful that make up mankind.
Grab a copy of Relics, Wrecks, and Ruins today. You'll also help fund a mentorship for emerging authors.
"The deep messages of this anthology make the very bones hum. Taloned onto the page by resistance and vision, these stories invite us to witness how sacrifice crafts wisdom, and how wisdom opens doors for the next generation."
L.E. Daniels, author of Serpent's Wake: A Tale for the Bitten
"Rich, varied, and bittersweet, this anthology is a fitting and triumphant salute to Aiki Flinthart's dauntless spirit and irrepressible moxie" - Geneve Flynn, co-editor of Black Cranes: Tales of Unquiet Women
Neil Gaiman, Ken Liu, Juliet Marillier, Angela Slatter, Jan-Andrew (JA) Henderson, Garth Nix, Pamela Jeffs, Marianne de Pierres, Jasper Fforde, Mary Robinette Kowal, James (SA) Corey, Lee Murray, Sebastien de Castell, Ian Irvine, Robert Silverberg, Mark Lawrence, Kate Forsyth, Kylie Chan, Cat Sparks, David Farland, Jack Dann, Dirk Flinthart, Aiki Flinthart