Holly Jolly Cowboy (The Wyoming Cowboys Series #7) (Mass Market)
Coming soon - AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER NOW!
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the The Wyoming Cowboys Series series.
- #1: All I Want for Christmas Is a Cowboy (The Wyoming Cowboys Series #1) (Mass Market): $9.27
- #2: The Cowboy and His Baby (The Wyoming Cowboys Series #2) (Mass Market): $9.27
- #3: A Cowboy Under the Mistletoe (The Wyoming Cowboys Series #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: The Cowboy Meets His Match (The Wyoming Cowboys Series #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Her Christmas Cowboy (The Wyoming Cowboys Series #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Bachelor Cowboy (The Wyoming Cowboys Series #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
From New York Times bestselling author Jessica Clare comes a Christmas romance about a cowboy grinch and the woman who stole his heart.
Local waitress Holly Dawson needs a better paying job to cover her sister's college tuition. Given that it's Christmas and she's broke as a joke, she's feeling pretty bah-humbug. New jobs are hard to come by in a town as small as Painted Barrel, especially as the town dropout.
When Holly's offered a job at the Flat C Ranch to clean and cook for the cowboys that work there, it seems like a dream come true...except for one thing. Her nemesis, the incredibly handsome (and annoyingly arrogant) Adam Calhoun works there. It doesn't matter that he loves dogs more than people, or that he's a war veteran. No Christmas spirit can save that particular grinch.
When the rest of the ranch hands go out of town for the holidays, Holly and Adam will be forced to work closely together. No sweat. Holly can deal with Adam. And if she doesn't kill him first, she just might fall in love.
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Jessica Clare writes under three pen names. As Jessica Clare, she writes erotic contemporary romance. As Jessica Sims, she writes fun, sexy shifter paranormals. Finally, as Jill Myles, she writes a little bit of everything, from sexy, comedic urban fantasy to zombie fairy tales.
“Delectable... The pair’s combative relationship is a delicious catalyst to their affair, and the slow burning transformation from enemies to lovers creates a firm foundation for their romance. Series fans will be delighted.”—Publishers Weekly