Ballpark Mysteries #11: The Tiger Troubles (Paperback)
On our shelves now (please call to confirm)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Ballpark Mysteries series.
- #1: Ballpark Mysteries #1: The Fenway Foul-up (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Ballpark Mysteries Super Special #2: Christmas in Cooperstown (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Ballpark Mysteries Super Special #3: Subway Series Surprise (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Ballpark Mysteries #4: The Astro Outlaw (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Ballpark Mysteries #5: The All-Star Joker (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Ballpark Mysteries #6: The Wrigley Riddle (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Ballpark Mysteries #7: The San Francisco Splash (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Ballpark Mysteries #8: The Missing Marlin (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Ballpark Mysteries #9: The Philly Fake (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Ballpark Mysteries #10: The Rookie Blue Jay (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Ballpark Mysteries #12: The Rangers Rustlers (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Ballpark Mysteries #13: The Capital Catch (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Ballpark Mysteries #14: The Cardinals Caper (Paperback): $5.99
- #15: Ballpark Mysteries #15: The Baltimore Bandit (Paperback): $5.99
- #16: Ballpark Mysteries #16: The Colorado Curveball (Paperback): $5.99
- #17: Ballpark Mysteries #17: The Triple Play Twins (Paperback): $5.99
Batter up! Ballpark Mysteries® combine baseball action with exciting whodunits for early–chapter book readers!
Someone is blackmailing the Detroit Tigers’ famous slugger, Tony! They’ve stolen his favorite trophy, and unless he fills a tiger-shaped bag with signed baseballs, he’ll never see the trophy again. Luckily, all-star sleuths Mike and Kate are ready to pounce on the case. Can they track down the thief in time to save Tony’s treasure?
Ballpark Mysteries are the all-star matchup of fun sleuthing and baseball action, perfect for readers of Ron Roy’s A to Z Mysteries and Matt Christopher’s sports books, and younger siblings of Mike Lupica fans. Each Ballpark Mystery also features “Dugout Notes,” with more amazing baseball facts.
About the Author
DAVID A. KELLY has written for many newspapers and magazines, and Babe Ruth and the Baseball Curse was his first book for children. He lives fifteen minutes from Fenway Park in Newton, Massachusetts. You can visit the Ballpark Mysteries website at ballparkmysteries.com.
MARK MEYERS grew up in Utah and studied art at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco.