Holography Projects for the Evil Genius (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned.)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Take Your Imagination to Another Dimension
This wickedly inventive guide explores the art and science of holography and shows you how to create your own intriguing holograms using inexpensive materials. Holography Projects for the Evil Genius explains the tools and techniques you need to know to represent three dimensions on a flat, two-dimensional plane.
Using easy-to-find components and equipment, this do-it-yourself book presents a wide variety of holography projects--including science fair ideas--that are guaranteed to impress. You'll find detailed guidelines and parameters as well as discussions of the theory behind the practice.
Holography Projects for the Evil Genius:
- Features step-by-step instructions and helpful illustrations for each project
- Allows you to customize your projects
- Includes details on the scientific principles behind the projects
- Removes the frustration factor--all required parts are listed, along with sources
Enlightening coverage of:
- The history of holography
- Human vision basics
- Practical optics
- How to bend and distort laser light to form a hologram
- Holographic chemistry
- Setting up your holography workshop
- Working with lasers, glass plates, and film
- Basic to advanced holographic setups
- Advanced holographic chemical preparations
- Computer-generated holography
- Electronic circuits for holographers
About the Author
Gavin D. J. Harper is the bestselling author of Solar Energy Projects for the Evil Genius, 50 Model Rocket Projects for the Evil Genius, Fuel Cell Projects for the Evil Genius and several other titles.