Other Books in Series
- #6: Paddington Marches on (Paddington Bear #6) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #7: Paddington Takes the Test Lib/E (Paddington Bear #7) (Compact Disc): $29.99
- #8: Paddington Goes to Town (Paddington Bear #8) (Compact Disc): $23.19
- #9: Paddington Takes the Air Lib/E (Paddington Bear #9) (Compact Disc): $29.99
- #10: Paddington on Top Lib/E (Paddington Bear #10) (Compact Disc): $29.99
- #1962: Paddington at Large (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #2017: Paddington's Finest Hour Lib/E (Paddington Bear #2017) (Compact Disc): $34.79
This classic and beloved Paddington picture book belongs on every bear-loving kid's shelf! Makes a great gift.
Over fifty years ago, a small bear set out on the adventure of a lifetime. With nothing but a suitcase, several jars of marmalade, and a label around his neck that read, "Please look after this bear. Thank you," he crossed the ocean heading for England. When he arrived at London's busy Paddington Station, he was discovered by Mr. and Mrs. Brown. As luck would have it, the Browns were just the sort of people to welcome a lost bear into their family—and their lives would never be the same.
Paddington Bear has charmed readers around the world with his earnest good intentions and humorous misadventures. This newly repackaged edition of the classic picture book, with illustrations by R. W. Alley, is the perfect introduction to Paddington Bear for young readers.
About the Author
Michael Bond began chronicling Paddington’s adventures in his first book, A Bear Called Paddington, published in 1958. Fortunately, bears don’t need much encouragement, and Paddington has since filled the pages of twelve further novels, a variety of picture books, and many other projects written for the young at heart.
R. W. Alley has illustrated a number of books featuring Paddington Bear. He lives in Barrington, Rhode Island, with his wife, author Zoë B. Alley.